Re: RFS: brother-inkjet-dcpj952n/3.0.0-2 [ITP] -- printer driver for Brother Inkjet printers

Dear Didier,

Thanks for your reply!

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 4:54 PM, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud <odyx@debian.org> wrote:
> Le mardi, 13 décembre 2016, 01.08:11 h CET Roger Shimizu a écrit :
>> Dear Printing Team,
>>
>> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "brother-inkjet-dcpj952n"
>>
>> I didn't push local git to anywhere yet.
>> I'll create a new repo on alioth after it reaches NEW queue. Thank you!
>
> Please push your git history to https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/printing/
> brother-inkjet-dcpj952n.git/ (which I just created) first; I also want to see
> the package history before uploading.

Already pushed to alioth, latest commit are in branch mentors.
So you can can use git-buildpackage to build:

  gbp clone --pristine-tar
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/printing/brother-inkjet-dcpj952n.git
  cd brother-inkjet-dcpj952n
  git checkout mentors
  gbp buildpackage -uc -us --git-ignore-branch --git-pristine-tar

I don't understand what does the script
"cupswrapper/cupswrapperdcpj952n" use for,
so just keep as it is.
This package is very simple, only 4 files (except the license COPYING file).

I also did the same dh_pyppd processing for PPD file as I did for
src:fxlinuxprint package.
Hope it can reach Stretch. Thanks!

Cheers,
--