RFS: brother-inkjet-dcpj952n/3.0.0-2 [ITP] -- printer driver for Brother Inkjet printers

Dear Printing Team,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "brother-inkjet-dcpj952n"

 * Package name    : brother-inkjet-dcpj952n
   Version         : 3.0.0-2
   Upstream Author : Brother. Industries, Ltd.
 * URL             : http://support.brother.co.jp/j/b/downloadend.aspx?c=jp&lang=ja&prod=dcpj925n&os=128&dlid=dlf100573_000&flang=1001&type3=576
 * License         : GPL-2+
   Section         : text

It builds those binary packages:

  printer-driver-brother-dcpj952n - printer driver for Brother Inkjet printers

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  https://mentors.debian.net/package/brother-inkjet-dcpj952n

  dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/brother-inkjet-dcpj952n/brother-inkjet-dcpj952n_3.0.0-2.dsc

Or, it's also built sucessfully on debomatic-amd64:

  http://debomatic-amd64.debian.net/debomatic/unstable/pool/brother-inkjet-dcpj952n_3.0.0-2/

I didn't push local git to anywhere yet.
I'll create a new repo on alioth after it reaches NEW queue. Thank you!

Cheers,
--
Roger Shimizu, GMT +9 Tokyo
PGP/GPG: 4096R/6C6ACD6417B3ACB1