debian-printing and attachment size

I subscribe to debian-printing, I also triage bugs in the printing system
every now and then. These bugs usually appear in debian-printing and it
is very convenient for me to monitor their appearance there.

However, on a small number of occasions the initial bug report does not
show up in -printing. This happened yesterday with #827040. I surmise the
reason was the 270K attachment it carried. The only reason I became aware
of the report was a subsequent mail the reporter sent to control@b.d.o.

I'd like to suggest that the existing limit on attachment size be
raised. What to I'll leave to you but something in excess of 300K seems
worth considering. I'll also note that on occasion debian-systemd
accepts attachments approaching 1M in size.

As far as I am concerned a change would enhance my workflow but maybe
other users of -printing see the proposal as having a negative impact
on the list.

Regards,

Brian.