Re: How to find ppd's in printer-driver-escpr?

I received this mail (and the previous two) but forgot about them.
Gustavo also sent them to debian-printing but for some reason they
did not arrive there. They appear now because I bounced them.

On Fri 06 May 2016 at 20:19:10 -0400, Gustavo de las Casas wrote:

> Given the enthusiastic response to my last post, I offer more updates:
>
> I tried the following command. It didn't work:
>
> dpkg -i epson-inkjet-printer-escpr_1.4.1-1lsb3.2_amd64.deb
>
> dpkg: error processing epson-inkjet-printer-escpr_1.4.1-1lsb3.2_amd64.deb
> (--install):
>  cannot access archive: No such file or directory

>  epson-inkjet-printer-escpr_1.4.1-1lsb3.2_amd64.deb

epson-inkjet-printer-escpr_1.4.1-1lsb3.2_amd64.deb has to be in the same
directory the command is issued from.