Re: How to find ppd's in printer-driver-escpr?

Given the enthusiastic response to my last post, I offer more updates:

I tried the following command. It didn't work:

dpkg -i epson-inkjet-printer-escpr_1.4.1-1lsb3.2_amd64.deb

dpkg: error processing epson-inkjet-printer-escpr_1.4.1-1lsb3.2_amd64.deb (--install):
 cannot access archive: No such file or directory

 epson-inkjet-printer-escpr_1.4.1-1lsb3.2_amd64.deb

I went for 1.4.1, given that's the latest version. But did it for 64-bit, not 32- (which is my case), contrary to what Brian had originally suggested.

Any comments on something to try? Also, if you want to offer knowledge on the basic questions below, I intend to build a how-to when done. Thanks much, helper from the future.