Re: cups-browsed/systemd question

On 03/02/2015 05:18 PM, Tim Waugh wrote:
> So this looks like cups-browsed doesn't handle Avahi disappearing as
> gracefully as cupsd. That looks like the thing to fix.

I have tried now to manually start cups-browsed from the command line
(to exclude any effects of init/upstart/systemd) after that stopped
avahi-daemon and "killall cups-browsed" cups-browsed exits without
problems. This makes the impression as cups-browsed has no problems with
avahi-daemon disappearing and shutting down with disappeared avahi-daemon.

If someone of you can reproduce the reported problem, please tell how.

I have used cups-filters 1.0.65, too.