Re: CUPS 2.0.2

On 19.02.2015 08:59, Till Kamppeter wrote:

Thanks for the log. I have found a solution now. I have re-introduced
the patch Ubuntu-only, as under Ubuntu there are no non-Linux builds.

One could do it more sophisticated actually, introducing conditionals
for Upstart, bbut due to the fact that Ubuntu is currently switching
from Upstart to systemd and so Upstart is getting obsolete I have opted
for this simple solution.

    Till

I have also committed my most recent changes on the package in Ubuntu Vivid now, so the Debian GIT and the Ubuntu package are equal again so that it can be synced again.