Re: CUPS 2.0.2

On 11.02.2015 05:17, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
Le mardi, 10 février 2015, 17.20:55 Till Kamppeter a écrit :
I have pushed these small corrections to the GIT now. With this CUPS
2.x is also nicely working on Ubuntu.

I've now uploaded 2.0.2-2 with your changes but the removal of the
IdleExitTimeout upstart patch, that wasn't refreshed correctly and FTBFS
the build on !systemd (aka !linux) builds. Feel free to re-introduce it
in a way that allows cups to build reliably when libsystemd is not
available at build-time.

Cheers,
OdyX

This patch is very simple and should not cause an FTBFS, as you write that it did not refreash smoothly, it can have hooked in at any weird place and not insode the upstart-checkin() function. As the upstart-checkin() function is provided by the cupsd-upstart-support.patch I will merge cupsd-idleexittimeout-upstart.patch into cupsd-upstart-support.patch. WDYT?

If you think that this is not a good idea or if the patch hooked in at the right place when the FTBFS accured, please post the output of the compiler. Thanks.