cups-browsed and cups IdleExitTimeout bugs ?

Hi Till,

while I'm integrating the Ubuntu patches in cups and foo2zjs, would you
mind taking a look at the (excellent) bugs reported by Brian Potkin in
cups-browsed and cups?

In cups-browsed:
	#759348 cups-browsed: May hang for 90 seconds when restart

This is most certainly upstream-specific, I'd highly welcome your input
there.

In cups:
	#758284 cups-daemon: IdleExitTimeout appears to be unreliable
	#758665 cups-daemon: The cups daemon stops and starts continuously when browsing

These two look like problems brought by your
cupsd-idleexittimeout.patch, I'd therefore also welcome your input
there.

Cheers,
OdyX