cups-filters 1.0.58 and ippusbxd

Hi,

today I have released cups-filters 1.0.58 due to the completion of Joe
Simon's GSoC project to add color management support to cups-filters.

Note that cups-filters on Ubuntu is currently not in sync with Debian,
as to get Daniel Dressler's GsoC project, ippusbxd (IPP-over-USB printer
support) into Ubuntu before Utopic's Feature Freeze (tomorrow, Thursday)
without NEW processes in both Debian and Ubuntu, I have added ippusbxd
temporarily to cups-filters.

Please do not back-sync these changes. Please simply go on updating
cups-filters with the newest upstream releases and let ippusbxd be a
separate source package in Debian (name it ippusbxd for both the source
and the binary package) and I sync it into Ubuntu. When this is done I
will remove the temporary ippusbxd addition from cups-filters and return
to syncing cups-filters from Debian.

Thank you in advance.

   Till

https://github.com/daniel-dressler/ippusbxd