cups-filters 1.0.59 released

Hi,

I have released cups-filters 1.0.59 with following fixes/changes:

        - cupsfilters.drv: Added PPD file for a Generic IPP Everywhere
          Printer, generating PWG Raster output.
        - gstoraster, pdftoraster, imagetoraster: Allow PWG Raster
          output with print queues using a PPD file, using the new
          "PWGRaster" PPD attribute.
        - pdftoraster: Removed "cm_disabled" flag in selectConvFunc()
        - libcupsfilters: Allowed color management to continue while
          invalid input
        - rastertopdf: Streamlined PDF conversion code
        - rastertopdf: Invert all CUPS_CSPACE_K documents by default
        - foomatic-rip: Clean trailing white space from PPD file lines
          to avoid a segfault caused by it (Bug #1227).

I wanted to get it into the Debian GIT repo and used the steps I always
used:

git clone https://alioth.debian.org/anonscm/git/printing/cups-filters.git
cd cups-filters
git checkout --track -b upstream origin/upstream
git checkout --track -b pristine-tar origin/pristine-tar
git checkout master
uscan --verbose
git checkout upstream
git-import-orig --pristine-tar ../cups-filters_1.0.59.orig.tar.xz

The output is the following:

What is the upstream version? [1.0.59]
gbp:info: Importing '../cups-filters_1.0.59.orig.tar.xz' to branch
'upstream'...
gbp:info: Source package is cups-filters
gbp:info: Upstream version is 1.0.59
pristine-tar: committed cups-filters_1.0.59.orig.tar.xz.delta to branch
pristine-tar
gbp:info: Merging to 'master'
gbp:error: Import of ../cups-filters_1.0.59.orig.tar.xz failed: Error
running git checkout: error: Your local changes to the following files
would be overwritten by checkout:
	INSTALL
	NEWS
	README
	configure
	configure.ac
	cupsfilters/colormanager.c
	cupsfilters/colormanager.h
	filter/gstoraster.c
	filter/imagetoraster.c
	filter/pdftoraster.cxx
	filter/rastertopdf.cpp
Please, commit your changes or stash them before you can switch branches.
Aborting

Looks like that there are local changes in the upstream code in the GIT
repo.

I got this with a fresh clone of the GIT repo, so there cannot be
changes from my side.

Can you have a look to see what is going wrong here? Do I need to change
the procedure of updating the upstream release?