Updating Debian package of Ghostscript

Hi Jonas,

thank you for updating Debian's Ghostscript to 9.10.

Unfortunately, 9.10 is not the newest any more. Current version is 9.14.
I have packaged 9.14 already for Ubuntu Utopic (14.10). Before you
package it for Debian I want to ask you to not name the original source
tarball ghostscript_9.14~dfsg.orig.tar.bz2 but something like
ghostscript_9.14~dfsg+1.orig.tar.bz2 (upstream version 9.14~dfsg+1) so
that I can sync it to Ubuntu without getting a source tarball conflict.

Please also report upstream Ghostscript bugs for things like no support
for using system's libtrio, to avoid carrying too many distro patches
eternally.

Also document well what has to be removed from the original source for
future updates.

Thanks for your great work!