CUPS 1.7.2 released - As today is Final Freeze for Ubuntu 14.04 LTS I had to rush it in, how to proceed with GIT?

Hi,

I have rushed CUPS 1.7.2 into Ubuntu, so that it made it before today's
Final Freeze for Ubuntu Trusty 14.04 LTS (to be released in one week
from now).

Therefore I did not do anything with the Debian GIT as it had taken me
too much time. Especially I also do not know how the branches master and
master-ubuntu can be based on different source releases.

I recommend you to wait for it to make it into Ubuntu in a few hours,
download it from Launchpad and then use my _orig.tar.bz2 also for
Debian, so that syncing of Debian and Ubuntu versions goes flawlessly
after the Ubuntu 14.04 release. I will update the ubuntu-master branch
as soon as you have switched master over to 1.7.2.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but due to the tons of bug fixes in 1.7.2
we had to get it in.