Re: Splitting foo2zjs

OdyX, a small correction needs to be done:

You package splitting has replaced

/usr/lib/cups/driver/foo2zjs

by

/usr/lib/cups/driver/foo2zjs-common

leading to "lpinfo -m" listing the foo2zjs PPDs with
"foo2zjs-common:..." instead of "foo2zjs: ...". This makes the PPD
updater not matching the entries any more.

So you either need to rename the PPD generator back to

/usr/lib/cups/driver/foo2zjs

or change the file

debian/printer-driver-foo2zjs.ppd-updater

from

DRIVER_REGEXP='^foo2zjs:'
GENNICKNAME_REGEXP='s/-z\d\b//'

DRIVER_REGEXP='^foo2zjs-common:'
GENNICKNAME_REGEXP='s/-z\d\b//'

Otherwise PPDs of existing queues using this driver will not get
auto-updated.

   Till