Moved cups-filters packaging to git

Hi dear cups-filters co-maintainers,

Following the move of other printing-related packages to Git (as that
vastly helps me contributing as I find myself struggling every time I
have to touch bzr), I have now prepared and pushed a git repository of
cups-filters:

  http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-cups/cups-filters.git;a=summary

The git clone URL (assuming your ssh is configured to use your alioth
user correctly) is

  git+ssh://alioth.debian.org/git/pkg-cups/cups-filters.git

I've tried my best to keep the history and import all past tarballs in
the upstream branch (and pristine-tar) and merge them in the correct
moment of history.

Two more things:
* Unless there's good justification, I will drop the alioth bzr
  repository in a few days.
* In most packages I maintain, I generate the changelog at upload time
  using the git-dch tool, and hence the meta entries such as "Closes:",
  "Git-Dch:", etc. This implies that only "release" commits alter
  debian/changelog; normal changes have their short explanation in the
  first line of the commit message and their verbose in the rest of the
  commit. Also, it's never needed (either in git commits or
  debian/changelog entries) to list the modified files. I therefore
  would appreciate if that commit style could be used.

With my best regards,

OdyX