[RFC] Even on freez does this bug need to go to ghostscript ?

Hi,

I have made a past for ghostscript that will ease the debugging of
ghostscript problem.

Instead of printing numeric error ghostscript will print strerror(error).

It is a one liner quite safe because code path is tested on dos and
windows (please do not laugth).

Now:
* do you think this patch is worthwhile ?
* do you think we could convince the release team to get it [1].

Thanks

Bastien

[1] Personnally, I really like as imagemagick maintener to not convert
errno to human errror particularly in case of IOerror. It will
massivelly ease my work and close a lot of bug as invalid (becayse
disk is full or EPERM due to configuration error).