This may be either beginning or end of everything, please make the right choice...

Hello! It is Kaitlin.
First of all, I've to that u def look handsome on photos, I would regret forever if I didn't write and send this letter.
Anyway, you attracted me and it will be great to know u a bit better. So, u already know my name, what else, I'm red haired, my eyes are big and they r blue, I keep my figure. I really think that you are very attractive person and to ensure that I'm not kidding, Igoing to attach some special shots to the next letter, what u think?)
Hope to see you letter in my inbox soon)