Re: First package of Ghostscript 9.06

Note that the RC1/snapshot source tarball has an icclib/ directory in its original version. This made the impression for me that Ghostscript uses libicc somewhere, but it does not do so any more nowadays. I have talked with the upstream developers and the iclib/ directory and the references in the build system simply got forgotten. They will probably go away in 9.06 final.

Therefore I am preparing a new package now which drops the libicc-dev build dependency in debian/control. Please use that package instead of my first one (0ubuntu2).

   Till