First package of Ghostscript 9.06

Hi,

I have uploaded the first package of GS 9.06 (RC1 + some GIT revs). The source package will get available on Launchpad in some minutes. You can use it for back-merging to experimental and as preparation for the final GS 9.06.

All 1... and 0... patches are incorporated now. The Resource/CMap/ is all free so you do not worry about it any more when repackaging the source tarball. Note that the external icclib use got somehow dropped. I have recovered it and removed the local icclib when repackaging.