Re: SpliX from Debian merged into Ubuntu

Le dimanche, 8 juillet 2012 15.06:15, Till Kamppeter a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I have merged the newest Debian package of SpliX into Ubuntu. Following
> changes I have done in Ubuntu and I recommend to get them also into the
> Debian package to be able to use identical (source) packages in Debian
> and Ubuntu:
>
> (…)
>
> I am very grateful if you could apply these changes to the Debian
> package. Thanks in advance.

Luca: an upload with these changes to experimental could be a good thing I
think. Just ask if you need sponsoring.

Till & Luca: what about having these changes reported as whishlist bugs
against the src:splix package? This would make the changes way easier to
discuss individually and are an easier way to refer to changes.

Cheers,

OdyX