Bug#662881: Regarding your HP Scanner/Printer
- To: Mostafa Hussein <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Bug#662881: Regarding your HP Scanner/Printer
- From: Patrik Dufresne <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 12:25:31 -0400
- Message-id: <CAJ=kj5zagbSdYDCRuPHFqJP=9ncecDc5Hjv-WWbLYfqzsBGFSQ@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: Patrik Dufresne <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <CAF-efqzgxyMLj8JMb9Qga1wHjcusYtwqbKBV=SZSag1iztitmQ@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAF-efqzgxyMLj8JMb9Qga1wHjcusYtwqbKBV=SZSag1iztitmQ@mail.gmail.com>
I didn't find any solution to fix the problem. I have more success if I lower the resolution using --resolution=75, but still the problem rise from time to time.
On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 12:20 PM, Mostafa Hussein <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I spotted your post on the Debian mailing list about your HP M1212nf
MFP [ http://lists.debian.org/debian-printing/2012/03/msg00040.html ]
and I thought I'd ask you if you managed to solve the problem. I am
having a very similar issue using Ubuntu with a similar model m1217nfw
and I am using the latest hplip software and even upgraded the
printer's firmware. But still when I use the ADF scanning either works
flawlessly or stops in the middle of the scan with the I/O error.
If you happen to have fixed it, can you please tell me how did you do that?