Re: Two proposed changes on foomatic-db-engine

Hi Till,

I just uploaded foomatic-db-engine 4.0.7-2 with the acknowledged changes.

Le vendredi, 20 mai 2011 10.10:35, Till Kamppeter a écrit :
> On 05/20/2011 09:27 AM, Didier Raboud wrote:
> > 1) Dropping foomatic-filters-ppds transitional package
>
> Can be dropped, at Ubuntu we have not used foomatic-filters-ppds and
> before having the common repo for Ubuntu and Debian, our package had no
> foomatic-filters-ppds transitional package. So this transitional package
> can be removed.

Done. This way:

http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/foomatic-db-engine.git;a=commitdiff;h=9da93e9220e2aafb0d5651e524b784ad21be64a4

> > 2) Promoting foomatic-db back to Recommends from Suggests
>
> OK. As long as foomatic-db-compressed-ppds does not get replaced by
> foomatic-db when installing foomatic-db-engine it is no problem.
>
> Would also a
>
> Recommends: foomatic-db-compressed-ppds | foomatic-db

Did that, this way:

http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/foomatic-db-engine.git;a=commitdiff;h=a062e4a26f223e92f203397d6fa4585fa611b40e

Thanks for your rapid feedback.

Cheers,