Re: Provide libijs packages as a binary package of Ghostscript?

>> According to
>>
>> http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/i/ijs/ijs_0.35-7/changelog
>>
>> last change on package in April 2009, last change on active code of the
>> package in Feb 2004 and current maintainer is Bradley Smith (bradsmith at
>> debian dot org).
>
> Yes.  I noticed that.  It is legal for a package to not need changes for a
> very very long time.
>
> Someone have to formally request a change to properly resolve if silence is
> due to maintainer being MIA or simply no need for maintainance.

Unfortunately I am somewhat MIA at the moment, I certainly don't have
time to deal with this sort of thing. I also think it would be better
for the debian-printing team to maintain ijs, so if somebody wishes to
take over the package, and/or move it into the debian-printing team,
please do so. You have my permission to hijack :)

Regards,
Bradley Smith