Re: Provide libijs packages as a binary package of Ghostscript?

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 10:20:59PM +0100, Till Kamppeter wrote:
On 01/24/2011 10:11 PM, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
Filing a bugreport also helps in resolving if perhaps ijs package maintainer might be MIA...

According to

http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/i/ijs/ijs_0.35-7/changelog

last change on package in April 2009, last change on active code of the package in Feb 2004 and current maintainer is Bradley Smith (bradsmith at debian dot org).

Yes. I noticed that. It is legal for a package to not need changes for a very very long time.

Someone have to formally request a change to properly resolve if silence is due to maintainer being MIA or simply no need for maintainance.

NB! Putting back ijs package as cc.

 - Jonas