How to print a .ps file with Mozilla from the command line?

hi guys,

straight to the business,
this is the problem....

Need to create a .ps or .pdf file from an available url, just like Mozilla or
Konqueror web browsers create them when I use the print option and select the
Printer: PostScript/default (in mozilla),

I found this: http://kb.mozillazine.org/PostScript_Module  , and seems like the
PostScript Printing Module is something independent and I can use it with my own
parameters.

There's something else that drives me to this assumption:

On the Printer Properties window of Mozilla I found this:
Print command : lpr ${MOZ_PRINTER_NAME:+'-P'}${MOZ_PRINTER_NAME}

so, seems like I have the name of the printer there, and need to look for the
rigth parameters to try the command    lpr -? -? -?

I have also tryed the html2ps library, to print a .ps from a given URL, but the
quality is extremely poor...

please, give me some suggestion, ideas, pointers, or anything you have...

best regards,

Miguel Diaz Estrada

PS.- I use Debian Sarge and my Mozilla Debian Package is 1.7.8-1

------