Re: booting Debian NetINST image in QEMU and booting the created disk

Hi Leo,

Not sure what you did but it works fine for me. I can start the disk and it boots into a gui. Mouse and keyboard work with this configuration. There is not a lot of documentation on this subject. There is however a mailing list qemu-ppc, they might know much more.

Best regards,
Jeroen Diederen