Re: Crowdfunding a small but important powerpc bugfix

Hi Adrian,

Am Mittwoch, dem 11.10.2023 um 15:38 +0200 schrieb John Paul Adrian
Glaubitz:
> I don't think we need to collect a lot of money, a few hundred
> dollars should
> probably be more than enough. We don't have to use Bountysource.com
> for what
> is worth. Any other platform or donation system would be perfectly
> fine, too.

great idea! I'd definitely support such an approach. I'd also be
interested into getting to know a sensible platform for such a task.

I know there is the Open Source Collective[1] relying on the Open
Collective Platform[2]. Really some projects seem to use Open
Collective.[3] I don't though know how much hassle it is to set up a
project there to raise some funding?

Johannes

[1] https://www.oscollective.org/
[2] https://opencollective.com/