Re: New Debian Sid installation - how to?

The issue is this change [1], so we need to use the latest version of debian-cd
to create the installation images. However, since the latest version of debian-cd
currently doesn't work with Debian Ports, I need to fix that first.

OK, it was enough to disable firmware support in the CD configuration for now which
isn't so much of a problem since it doesn't fully work at the moment anyway as it
needs server-side support in the archive.

I am building new images now which should show up here in a few minutes:
https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/ports/snapshots/2023-05-16/

Many thanks! I will test today or at least tomorrow evening and let you know.

Thanks,
Adrian

Martina