Re: missing rebuild of dovecote-imapd-dbgsym?

On Mon, 2022-08-22 at 07:10 +0200, Simon Josefsson wrote:

> Are debug symbols on powerpc for the recent dovecot security advisory
> missing, or am I doing something wrong?
>  dovecot-imapd-dbgsym : Depends: dovecot-imapd (= 1:2.3.13+dfsg1-2+deb11u1) but 1:2.3.13+dfsg1-2 is to be installed

As far as I know powerpc isn't supported for Debian stable nor the
Debian security updates archive. Also the +deb11u1 version of the
package isn't in the Debian security updates archive, only the main
Debian archive in the stable-proposed-updates suite.

What do your apt sources look like?

What is the architecture of your system? Run dpkg --print-architecture

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise