Re: Boot fails

Le 07/08/2022 à 06:30, Ben Westover a écrit :
On 8/6/22 17:41, David VANTYGHEM wrote:
I've got 128 MB RAM, the standard RAM on this model.

That's probably not enough. When I got my iMac G3, it had 128 MBs in it, and Arch would not boot, same error. I never tried Debian back then, but after a RAM upgrade both Arch and Debian booted fine.

I upgraded RAM to 1 Go and it's booting now. Thank you for your help.

I installed Debian, all is OK, excepted with ATI128, Xorg doesn't start.

--
Passez à Linux : https://infolib.re

    .--.
   |o_o |