Re: netinst ppc64 2022-03-24 fails to install GRUB boot loader

Hi Ken!

On 3/28/22 03:34, Ken Cunningham wrote:
> FYI Adrian’s ISO works perfectly for me on both 32 bit and 64 bit systems.

Did you test the latest 64-bit image on a 64-bit machine?

Looking at the image, I'm very confident it should work and I have not yet
figured out what Dennis did that the GRUB installation would fail.

> There are (far too) many alternate ways of installing debian floating around,
> but I think the only method we should suggest is the one sanctioned here,
> as all the others lead to mayhem, IMHO.

I wished those people would reach out to me. That way, we would have been able
to tackle the issues together and probably saved a lot of time.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz