Re: Re: Updated Debian Ports installation images

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for the fast reply. The firmware-amd-graphics was already
installed (via linux-firmware-nonfree? I didn't install it manually).
Still a black screen.

Or does this mean that /boot/grub is mounted read-only and I have to
follow the procedure you described?

Peter

pvz@ibook:~$ sudo apt install firmware-amd-graphics
[sudo] password for pvz:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Reading state information... Done
firmware-amd-graphics is already the newest version (20210818-1).
firmware-amd-graphics set to manually installed.