Re: Request for a once-montly PowerPC for Apple Systems FAQ?

On 2/1/22 18:05, Ken Cunningham wrote:
> Indeed. I'm certainly familiar with all that, but I can tell you a great many are not.
>
> This would be exactly the reason for the FAQ (or similar).

Well, the thing is that the whole thing is a work-in-progress, so it sounds a bit weird
to create documentation for something that is still incomplete.

> The Facebook users (mostly) had no idea this mailing list existed, until I started
> sending everyone here.  But even then, someone coming here will not easily see that
> that they need to find a special iso to install debian on PowerPC Macs, or which one
> it is.

I understand your point. But in the end, it will just mean more work for me and I rather
want to spend my Debian work on fixing issues rather than writing documentation at the
moment.

> All your excellent work deserves to be used! So make it easier for people, is all I'm about here.

I'm not arguing against that. If anyone wants to help with such an FAQ, feel free to start
one and I can provide input.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz