Re: Request for a once-montly PowerPC for Apple Systems FAQ?

Hello Ken!

On 1/31/22 17:09, Ken Cunningham wrote:
> But most people have no idea even what boot iso to use, it seems, from the 1,200 questions
> over and over and over about it on the Linux on PowerPC Macs facebook group (and the 1,199
> wrong answers :> ).

As I explained in [1], there is a reason why I am currently not yet producing working images
every time. Getting all the necessary bits and pieces into place requires lots of efforts due
to the amount of necessary quality assurance.

I know that it's a frustrating situation, but configuring the bootloader on Apple PowerMacs is
unfortunately much more complicated than on computers with UEFI or U-Boot, for example.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz