Re: Donations

Hi David!

On 3/6/21 6:30 PM, David VANTYGHEM wrote:
> When you will have free time, could you say me if one of the model I
> proposed to buy is good or if I must look for another ?

Apologies for the late reply. I'm currently on vacation and actually less often
at the computer than I previously expected.

I'll check eBay what machines I can find and then I'll pick one. I can also check
the French auction site you linked earlier, although I don't have any experience
with this site and no idea whether they will ship to Germany.

Thanks a lot for everyone chiming in for this effort. Very much appreciated.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz