Re: Donations

Le 06/03/2021 à 17:38, Jeffrey Walton a écrit :
On Fri, Mar 5, 2021 at 5:42 AM David VANTYGHEM
<david.vantyghem@laposte.net> wrote:
Hello,

I received a first donation, thank you. Don't forgot to add your name when you make a donation, or blank if you want to remain anonymous. I will send the list of donors to Adrian.

https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/88pAczImZt
Good news. The donations are up to €100.00. (Thanks KS).

Could you let us know if that is enough, or do you need more?

Jeff

Adrian,

When you will have free time, could you say me if one of the model I proposed to buy is good or if I must look for another ?

--

Passez à Linux : https://infolib.re

    .--.
   |o_o |