Re: Radeon HD 5770

Hello Johannes,

as you can see in the picture, q66 is using a 6470.

Coincidentally, I just found a post in the Linux on PowerPC Mac Facebook group from someone who also uses a 5770 on Void Linux. He also had problems. But then changed his xorg file back to the original and it worked. His 5770 was from a MacPro by the way ;-)

Christian Zigotzky uses a 6970 in his X5000, IIRC. All Terascale GPUs should work. Also a R5 230.

I myself don't have a G5 anymore, unfortunately. So I can only give you limited tips.

Regards
Karl