Pismo Works (was Re: Lombard booting Debian Ports 2020-04-19)

The Pismo boots without any problems from the 2020-04-19 Debian SID CD.
 It has Open Firmware (OF) 4.1.0f5; the Lombard has OF 1.0f1.  I'm not
sure what the minimum OF version is, but 1.0f1 appears to be too old, at
least for this version of GRUB.

The installation proceeds normally, including detection of the NIC.

Of course, I'd still like to be able to install the latest Debian SID on
the Lombard, even though I have it working now with Yaboot.

-Stan Johnson