Re: hfsprogs: Removal of sys/sysctl.h

On 11/8/20 2:26 PM, Jeroen Diederen wrote:
> I don't agree Adrian. The same PowerBook does not have these problems with
> the 19.04.2020 image you created. The CDROM gets mounted each time and I
> can install Debian without problems, except now of course because of hfsprogs.

Are you using an optical drive to install Debian? If yes, are we talking about
different CDs you burned or did you burn the image to the same rewriteable media?

The error messages you have very much indicate that the CD-ROM drive has problems
reading the CD which is either a problem with the drive or the disc you burned.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz