Re: hfsprogs: Removal of sys/sysctl.h

I don't need to do manual testing ?

On 11/7/20 9:56 AM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
On 11/7/20 9:51 AM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
Can you try to invoke the command manually, please and tell me what the error
message is?
Well, ok, the problem is apparently that the tool no longer support HFS Legacy.

>From the manpage:

HISTORY
    The newfs_hfs command appeared in Mac OS X Server 1.0 .  As of Mac OS X 10.6,
    this utility no longer generates HFS standard file systems.
I have to check whether this can be patched back in.

Adrian