Re: Installation media couldn't be mounted

Hi Sam!

On 10/15/20 4:32 PM, Sam Imberman wrote:
> I've burnt the 10.0.0 netinst image to a USB stick and I am trying to
> install Debian to a Powerbook G4 12". I am receiving the error message that
> "your installation media couldn't be mounted".
> (...)
> I'm not sure where to go from here to make debian-installer find the
> installation media. Can anyone send me in the right direction?

You can try to mount the installation image manually onto /cdrom from a shell in
the debian-installer which should allow the installation to continue.

Also, please always include the information which image you are using as some
issues may have issues which are fixed in newer images.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz