Re: PB G4 Installation

On 5/20/20 5:59 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> On 5/20/20 10:32 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
>>> Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix the GRUB configuration to
>>> allow booting of Mac OS X partitions?  I'll study the man pages, but if
>>> I can't get it to work, I'll need to install yaboot instead.
>>
>> Someone on this mailing list explained how to fix that. I think that was
>> last month or so. Or maybe the mailing list member in question will read
>> your mail.
>
> Btw, contributors to fix this issue are welcome.

Thanks.  Google found some articles related to this; I will take a look
at those and see if there is anything helpful.  Meanwhile, yaboot works
on the PB G4 in Debian SID to boot Mac OS Tiger, Mac OS Leopard, Debian
7.8, Debian SID and Gentoo.  The Debian 7.8 version did not work, likely
because that version's ofpath was somewhat buggy.