Re: G4 semi-success

I have the same problem on my ibook g4. It does boot to single user
mode if I append "single" in grub. But otherwise it seems successful,
but then I get a blank screen. I checked the Xorg.0.log and it looks
normal. I also supplied a wireless firmware during installation
(though I manually copied the b43 files into /lib/firmware), I wonder
if that can somehow be related (seems unlikely). I haven't had time to
look into it much yet. I also noted that grub will not boot mac OS.

Best,
Ed