Re: G5 Suddenly Can't Boot Into GRUB

Hi!

On 4/25/19 9:20 AM, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
Best would be, of course, to fix the ofpathname from the IBM utils package.

Could you give more details as to why you believe this would be 'best'
? While I never had feedback from neither IBM group nor GRUB group
about my (WIP) patches, I believe grub path is the way to go.

I don't have a particularly strong opinion on this. We can use either of the
alternatives if they work fine or can be fixed with reasonable efforts.

I don't know what the current state of grub-path is though. Can anyone with
a PowerMac test it and report back?

I'm actually on it, but still have some other things in the queue, so if
someone is quicker, no issue.

Cheers,
Frank