Re: debian-10.0-powerpc-NETINST-1.iso from 18 May 2018

On 4/5/19 3:39 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> On 4/5/19 9:11 PM, Dennis Clarke wrote:
>>> It's more likely that the GPG has simply expired because you're using an
>>> old image. Is there any reason you're not using the current image?
>>
>> Couldn't find it.
>
> Here it is: https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/ports/2019-01-27/

Thank you ... I found it after the fact.

Do you know if there is a way to manually edit the mirror url string
 that the installer uses ?

During install I get stuck in a loop seeing bad mirrors or mirrors that
don't support this arch and so it is a fairly frustrating process.

Dennis