Re: Best way too install Debian Jessie on powerpc/powerpc64 ?

If you want to install Jessie, you can use the old installation CD.

Repositories from Debian Archive can be used to install / keep Jessie
and other old versions.

https://www.debian.org/distrib/archive

Even if outdated I still use Wheezy on some machines because of video
driver's problems.

For PPCs, the only actively maintained Debian version at the moment is
Sid, available as a Debian Port.

https://www.ports.debian.org/
https://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/2018/07/msg00004.html

You can use the sources.list lines shown in the above links to make you
own. As far as I know you are free to keep Jessie or to upgrade to Sid
if you so wish.

Regards