Re: PPC64 Illegal Instruction

On Mon, Mar 04, 2019 at 11:05:09PM +0100, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> On 3/4/19 9:59 PM, Noah Wolfe wrote:
> > I see... I completely forgot about Buster's release schedule.
> >
> > Well, thank you for doing what you could.
> I can upload a fixed version to the "unreleased" repository which you
> can use. Please be patient, I will be traveling tomorrow but I will
> be bringing my laptop.

Just upgrading my PPC64 Mac and got an illegal instruction when
processing triggers for vlc.  Looks like this bug.  Checking the
unreleased distribution it looks like you never got around to
building a fixed x265 and uploading.

I could build a fixed x265 but I don't have upload rights to the
PPC64 distribution so can't help out.

Adrian: would it be too much trouble to do the x265 fix and upload
to PPC64/unreleased?

Cheers,
Michael.