ofpath vs ofpathname vs grub-ofpathname

Hi!

In order to collect data for fixing the limitations we have with grub-ofpathname,
I have done some initial testing on our POWER8 buildd by comparing the output
of Yaboot's ofpath [1], ofpathname from powerpc-utils [2] and grub-ofpathname [3].

Interestingly, all three return different path names on the POWER machine:

root@redpanda:~# ./powerpc-utils/scripts/ofpathname /dev/sda1
/vdevice/v-scsi@30000004/disk@8100000000000000
root@redpanda:~# /srv/glaubitz/grub/grub-ofpathname /dev/sda1
/vdevice/v-scsi@30000004/disk@8100000000000000:a
root@redpanda:~# ./yaboot-test/usr/sbin/ofpath /dev/sda1
/vdevice/v-scsi@30000004/@1:1
root@redpanda:~#

Could someone test this on a Mac, please? Yaboot and powerpc-utils just need to
be checked out from git and the scripts can be run directly, GRUB just needs
to be built with the usual ./bootstrap && ./configure && make.

Thanks,
Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz