Re: Debian 9 / 10 mirror server address

>>> Try one of the newer snapshot images or skip the mirror step. You can add
>>> the mirror later once the system is installed and running.
>>
>> Which particular image would you recommend?
>
> Just use the last 10.0 image which was not a snapshot and skip the mirror
> step. You can add a mirror via the sources.list later. No need to use
> a mirror during installation.

I’m sorry for being so dumb, but…  What’s the difference between a snapshot and a non-snapshot?
Can you give me a specific URL to try?

Thanks!

Rick

PS: If I can get a working OS on my PowerMac G5 I’ll be happy to give a shot at grub-ofpathname.
As long as you don’t mind answering a bunch of dumb questions like:  Where’s the source?  And Is there any documentation for how it’s supposed to work?