Re: Debian 9 / 10 mirror server address

On 6/3/19 2:52 AM, Karl wrote:
> sorry this was the error message:
> https://imgur.com/xZWbPT8

You should check what's in the syslog to understand what the actual problem
is. But I'm quite confident that the problem is that the release key that is
on the 9.0 installation image has expired.

> Then I tried this image:
> https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/ports/grub-test/debian-10.0-powerpc-grub-new-NETINST-1.iso
>
> No problem with the mirror address, but at the end I got this message:

Which is a pretty good indicator that my above suspicion is correct.

> https://imgur.com/5Y1Hh1m

You should use this image:

> https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/ports/10.0/powerpc/iso-cd/

The newer images (both powerpc and ppc64) have a bug on PowerPC Macs in the
grub installation mechanism which we are still working to resolve. It
unfortunately takes a bit longer as the fix isn't trivial.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz